Friday, October 20, 2006

We've Still Got Gallstones Plus Another Fall

Steve still has his gallstones. If all goes as he wants, he will have his back surgery first on the 24th. The doctors don't seem to think that is best, but are willing to go along with it.

I was busy helping Granny get some food all cooked up (she has become concerned that I am going to be gone and she may be too worried and nervous to cook) when Angela called and had another fall at work. We had to have her knee, hip, and back checked out. He said everything was just sprained and bruised. Her back is really bothering her. She is pitiful, but the reason she fell is funny. A little boy decided while he was in the bathroom to get the mop, dip it in the toilet, and mop the floor. I am not sure how Angela missed all of that happening, but landed her fourth fall while working at Day Care. If this keeps up, she will be the first ever to go straight from Day Care to Assisted Living.

I need to go and try to do something about our bed situation at our hut. Steve has a sleep number bed on a 30 day trial. Susan, your bed is now boob high. Well that's on me. It will be lower for you because your boobs don't sag yet. I have a step stool that you crawl up onto your bed. It is sort of fun. We have been sleeping on it because it has been a week long process putting together the sleep number in between doctor visits and headaches, etc. Maybe we can get it finished tonight. Our 30 days will probably be up before we try it. That seems to be the Jones Household's Way about most everything.

If we get it put together and tried out, I will give you my important number on the next blog!!!

Love you all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

You crack me up! I am thinking about you all as you get ready for surgeries and deal with daughters!

10/21/2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

What happened? Did the crazy fambily finally do you in? Where are you???

11/21/2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

I miss you! I hope you had a good thanksgiving. I cant wait to hear your stories!

11/26/2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I guess your life is less boring these days. You don't even have time for your devoted readers!

12/07/2006 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home