Sunday, October 15, 2006

Gallstones for Sale

I think I'm changing the name of my blog. It is sort of boring, but it has gotten so busy since I first started my blog. Maybe it's because I call my life boring instead of being content in every situation.

It is now a toss up. We don't know which side of Steve they are going to operate on first. He was scheduled for back surgery, but has been in the hospital with gallstones this last week.

I may be "out of pocket" as my uncle used to call it when he had been on a drunk. I won't be on a drunk, but I may be sitting in a hospital somewhere trying to be a good wife and nursemaid.

Considering I don't get comments, nobody will miss me anyway. I love all of you anyway!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Nancy I will miss you! Maybe Steve will be miraculously healed and you won't have to play nursemaid. At least the prodigal daughter is coming home to sit with you.

10/16/2006 6:15 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

I will miss you! I thought about you this morning. I went home and lucky me - got to take Mimi to the doctor...the joys of being a good daughter! After fighting with her about whether or not she had to take her medicine, could eat, and what to wear (she apparently thought it was 30 below outside and refused to leave until I found something for her to wear that was fleece lined) we made it to the doctors office in order for him to say "has your heart been acting up?" and she said "no" and he said "ok." and then we got to leave. RIDICULOUS!

10/16/2006 9:05 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Silly Mammy... we will miss you. Call me when they figure out what they are doing. I love you.

10/17/2006 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home